• Subsea Well Control to API 16D
• ISO 13 628-6 Environmental
• SIL3 Safety rating
• Hyperbaric to 6000msw
• Electric torque and linear actuators
• Subsea Blow Out Preventer controls to API 16D and SIL 3 (OLF70, EN 61 508, EN 61 511)
• High Availability Control Systems to SIL 3 - PLe,
• High Criticality Control Systems to API 16D and ISO 13 628-6
• Topside and Subsea controls for Remote Tie-In-Systems
• ROT control systems
• High Voltage distribution systems for ROV/ROT from Topside tie-in to individual consumers SubSea
• High accuracy FOG based positioning systems with subsea reading, and acoustic or cabled surface transmission
• Communication hubs with data logging ability and acosutic or cabled data transmission and topside GUI
• Extremely compact and rugged electric torque drives, rotary and linear positioners
- 18-400VDC/90-400VAC 50/60Hz
- EtherCAT, Ethernet, RS485/422 Profibus, Canbus, Modbus communication options
• High availability systems with overlaid standard operators such as:
- 100MBps to 6GBps full duplex transmission rates
- Video (HD/UHD)
- Linear positioners
- Actuators (linear and rotary)
- Torque drives
- Vibration instrumentation and analysis of rotating machinery
- Fibre optic (FOG) and Mechanical (MEMS) INS
Subsea control systems have formed part of ICON’s product offerings since 1995 and spans the entire range from complete control systems starting at the operators position topside to equipment under control subsea - to partial systems or system components both topside and subsea.
New applications and demands are continuously emerging and we are intent on extending our product line and capabilities which includes complete light weight low volume subsea well control systems according to API 16A, ISO 13 628-6 and IEC 61 508 / 60 511 adaptable to slim line applications to ultra compact hyperbaric electrical actuators and torqe drives.
ISO 13 628-6
Environmental test facilities
ICON maintains an in-house laboratory for full environmetal testing to ISO 13 628 and MIL-STD 810G requirements for shock, vibration and thermal cycling.
PERFORMING UNDER PRESSURE
Design and Performance verification
ICON maintains close working relations with internationally reputable third part verification bodies such as DNV-GL, TÜV, PTB, API, Nemko a.o.
IEC 61 508 - 511
Safety system engineering and design
Third Part Verification
ICON carries out material and pressure qualification as per client requirements to all recognised international standards with full third part verification, certification and documentation.